Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could have implanted yday Noemi!!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx u Pbni really hope temp stay high
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

3. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AHH, fingers crossed Noemi!!

5. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's a great temp spike noemi! Fx this is it!!!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great Noemi 🤞🏻

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

9. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx u girls
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Thanks ABC, it was nice to get away. Unfortunately I got sick, and spent the one full day we had there in bed. So sad. Seems to be the way with us...But its a special place to us and felt good to be back there. The boys got to see our entries in the visitors diary from the years before they were born, including our wedding day & when I was pregnant with one of them.

I don't even have a guess of where my cycle is at, my temping has been thrown out with getting up and down for some reason or another the last few nights so not really accurate enough to record I don't think. AF will surely tell me when its ready. Ill be taking May off.

What about you ABC, are you trying for May? ... Gosh I so hope its time for you to get that BFP
    Awwww that sounds awesome! (not the being sick part but the rest of it). I'm such a sentimental/ nostalgic person - I bet you and I would connect really well IRL

I understand wanting to take a month off. Will be excited to follow your TTC stuff in June. Damn I just wish we could all get our rainbow BFPs It's so frustrating to me how hard it is for some when I've seen it be SO easy for others! My two SILs have 3 kids each, they have both genders, NO m/c's, and they got pregnant easily each time. It's hard not to be resentful sometimes!

Yea we're trying this month, if the doc gives us the OK to use Clomid. I feel very weird about it though!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Awwww that sounds awesome! (not the being sick part but the rest of it). I'm such a sentimental/ nostalgic person - I bet you and I would connect really well IRL

I understand wanting to take a month off. Will be excited to follow your TTC stuff in June. Damn I just wish we could all get our rainbow BFPs It's so frustrating to me how hard it is for some when I've seen it be SO easy for others! My two SILs have 3 kids each, they have both genders, NO m/c's, and they got pregnant easily each time. It's hard not to be resentful sometimes!

Yea we're trying this month, if the doc gives us the OK to use Clomid. I feel very weird about it though!
    I believe we would! We wish we could actually experience living in the US, when we went to do HT, we were checking out areas we could possibly move too. It was hard to leave, oddly enough we all felt very much like it could be home. Tears flowed each time we left. I don't actually know if I've ever truly found home, even though I have lived in the area we do pretty much all my life, bar times living/working in the UK. Our town and is beautiful, but I still feel unsettled.

I think a get together with all you ladies would be magic. There would be tears, laughter, tmi, and so much talking!!! I met up with an Australian girl whilst in the US who I chatted with throughout the HT journey
    it was surreal...

I hear you on the hard to see stuff. Although I was really fortunate with my first 2. But I have only nephews. So that kind of makes it a little easier in one respect, but also fuels the desire more.

Once you get going again Im sure it will become easier day by day. I hope so anyway. I wish I wasn't so hesitant to try this month. Im really limiting my chances based purely on silly superstition

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    I believe we would! We wish we could actually experience living in the US, when we went to do HT, we were checking out areas we could possibly move too. It was hard to leave, oddly enough we all felt very much like it could be home. Tears flowed each time we left. I don't actually know if I've ever truly found home, even though I have lived in the area we do pretty much all my life, bar times living/working in the UK. Our town and is beautiful, but I still feel unsettled.

I think a get together with all you ladies would be magic. There would be tears, laughter, tmi, and so much talking!!! I met up with an Australian girl whilst in the US who I chatted with throughout the HT journey
    it was surreal...

I hear you on the hard to see stuff. Although I was really fortunate with my first 2. But I have only nephews. So that kind of makes it a little easier in one respect, but also fuels the desire more.

Once you get going again Im sure it will become easier day by day. I hope so anyway. I wish I wasn't so hesitant to try this month. Im really limiting my chances based purely on silly superstition
    Oh my gosh a get together would be SO amazing!! It's still so crazy to me how many of you on here have gone through so many of the same experiences, feelings, disappointments, etc. that I have had - I think that's what connects me to this board so much. I don't really have that connection to those I know IRL. It's made going through 3 m/c's in a row so hard - no one in my family/friends has gone through that. And I'd love to visit Australia - I've traveled internationally a lot but not to Australia and that may be the top country I'd like to visit at this point!!

I know you're hesitant b/c of the Chinese gender chart. Just to say again that I've never found a version of that that has been right for both of my kids. And recently there was a biorhythms thread on here that seemed to be right for several of the ladies on here, but it was wrong for both of my kids (both should have been girls according to that!). I know it's hard not to think there is something to one on those things when it has been right for you but you can always find a lot of people it was wrong for. BUT that said, taking a month off is not a bad thing, and if it's the right decision for you, then it's the right decision!! I'm going to cheer you on SO MUCH in June!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Oh my gosh a get together would be SO amazing!! It's still so crazy to me how many of you on here have gone through so many of the same experiences, feelings, disappointments, etc. that I have had - I think that's what connects me to this board so much. I don't really have that connection to those I know IRL. It's made going through 3 m/c's in a row so hard - no one in my family/friends has gone through that. And I'd love to visit Australia - I've traveled internationally a lot but not to Australia and that may be the top country I'd like to visit at this point!!

I know you're hesitant b/c of the Chinese gender chart. Just to say again that I've never found a version of that that has been right for both of my kids. And recently there was a biorhythms thread on here that seemed to be right for several of the ladies on here, but it was wrong for both of my kids (both should have been girls according to that!). I know it's hard not to think there is something to one on those things when it has been right for you but you can always find a lot of people it was wrong for. BUT that said, taking a month off is not a bad thing, and if it's the right decision for you, then it's the right decision!! I'm going to cheer you on SO MUCH in June!
    Sending you the biggest virtual hug ever ABC!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283